■Regarding replies from the Executive Office
Please note that we will not reply to inquiries that apply to any of the following:
- Any inquiry with an incorrect email address or name.
- Any inquiry that slanders or defames any specific individual or organization (irrespective of their registration status on the portal) or violates public order and morals
- Any inquiry that concerns interests or issues involving any specific company, organization, Chamber of Commerce or Society of Commerce.
- Any inquiry that purports to profit the sender and any related attempts
- Any comment or request of the same nature repeatedly sent by the same company, organization or individual
- Any inquiry that concerns personal information
- Any inquiry that the Executive Office deems to fall under the above categories such as inquiries not relevant to the portal and/or any business concerning the Chamber of Commerce and Society of Commerce.
Please review your inquiry before submission.